Thursday, May 12, 2016

Nancy Drew! Really?

I am faring really bad at this pact.

I picked a book and left it mid-way. And then when I actually did read one whole book, it turns out to be a kids' book. I read "Nancy Drew and The Mystery of the Missing Mascot (Nancy Drew, #119)" by Carolyn Keene. Well, what to say? It was a good book though. It kept me hooked until the very end of the four hours it took for me to finish the book.

I have again picked a children's book now. But, at least this one is a classic. I am reading "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" by Victor Hugo. You see the only time I am getting to read is the four hours I spend in a library in a pre-primary school on Saturdays. *smile*

With some luck, I will finish this book tomorrow. And I would also try to carry one of my own to read as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment